Apart from the beauty and elegance of the Philippines, this country is also a perfect place for shopping. There are lots of shopping destinations one can find in almost every corner of the Philippines. The country is packed with many shopping centers and bazaars where one can find almost everything. Tourists that visit the Philippines never leave the country empty handed with loads of shopping bags and luggage full of shopped items. Year after year, many more additional shopping centers are being established around the country making everyone have the best choices to do their shopping.
Here are ten among the many shopping destinations in the Philippines:
1. Ilalim ng Tulay Market – meaning “under the bridge” market. It is located along the Carlos Palanca Street in Quiapo Manila. This is where one can find the best handicrafts made by the Filipinos. One can enjoy digging within the bargain stalls to look for items of their choice. What is more fascinating about shopping in this market is that the prices are always negotiable and everyone is welcome to bargain the price.
2. Makati Commercial Center – located at Makati City Philippines. Here one can find various items and even designer clothes and stuffs. This is a one stop shopping destination where one can surely find all the things they need. The establishment is also spacious for shoppers to have enough room to avoid inconvenience.
3. SM group of companies – has lots of branches spreading all over the country selling the best items. The SM shopping malls have been really famous in the Philippines and are a regular shopping destination for the Filipino people. The SM group of companies is trusted for selling the best products and items that are made locally and others that are from abroad.
4. Street Shops – found everywhere in the Philippines along the street sides. There are different shops that sell several varieties of items. There are also retail shops and wholesale shops that are famous in the Philippines. Here, one can buy items in bulks and get lots of discounts. The more you buy, the more discounts you’ll get and one can save more.
5. Divisoria – this is the place for people looking for the cheapest items. Most of the Filipinos purchase their needs here. Some even come from the different provinces and shop in Divisoria. Here, people can buy lots of stuffs at once without spending too much.